1. All race numbers must be clearly visible
2. All riders must wear an ANSI or SNELL approved helmet during event.
3. No help or outside support is allowed.
4. Use of any device that impairs the hearing of riders is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
5. There will be no following or leading any rider in a motorized vehicle.
6. Race officials will have authority to “assist” riders deemed to be in physical distress.
7. Race course is not a completely closed course! You are responsible exercising caution, good judgment, obeying all traffic laws, and following directions of race officials at all times.
8. Riders will not stop for any reason on the course, but will pull off well to the side if stopping is necessary.
9. Riders will not crowd, run into, run over, fly over or use other riders for traction in sharp corners or on steep hills.
10. Riders will not ride recklessly or in any manner endanger the safety of themselves or other riders or spectators at any time.